The PaperWand website recently got a whole new look & I’m so excited to share it with you! I redesigned this website so its’ easier for you to navigate & find educational content. I wanted this to be a hub of resources, templates, guides, and more, so it’s really helpful and valuable for you!
Where Do I Start?
The homepage is the best place to start if you’re looking for general information about PaperWand, our story, and our offerings. The next place you go really depends on what you’re looking for!
If you’re looking for free resources, product recommendations, or tutorials, you’ll find what you need on the “For Creatives” page. Here you can also sign up to join our VIP list, where you’ll get even MORE freebies and resources I’ve created for you. I have personally curated this large collection of value-packed resources especially designed to guide and nurture your creative journey.
If you’re ready to really dive into your art practice & level-up your skills, head over to my courses page! You’ll find various classes you can take where I will deep-dive into topics such as botanical watercolor illustration and floral ink illustration. Here you can also read reviews from other students who have taken my courses. No worries if you’re just starting out, my classes are perfect for beginners! They are designed to focus on small & easy steps which lead you to a beautiful end project you’ll be proud of.
If you are a brand or creative business owner, you’ll want to visit my portfolio page! Whether you’re looking for custom illustrations, branding kits, or custom logos, I’d love to create unique artwork just for you. Here you can also see examples of work we’ve done with past clients, and submit an inquiry to get the conversation started!
What Else Can I Find?
In addition to our offerings, there are lots of other fun things to explore! You can:
- Learn more about me, my story, and the story of PaperWand.
- Shop the entire collection of courses, products, and digital downloads all in one place.
- Visit the PaperWand Studio blog to read about studio news, watch tutorials, and get more resources.
- Join the FREE Watercolor Florals Challenge where you’ll receive tutorials for each season and get access to our Facebook community group!
- Follow us on social media! You can find me on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
New Site Launch
VIEW THE COMMENTS