I wanted to share my newest Skillshare Class, about Glazing in Watercolor.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
1. We'll start by creating a color chart. This is not your standard color mixing chart - glazing is very different, and you'll want to keep this chart on hand for reference as you paint.
2. Next, I'll take you through some key warm-up exercises to get you comfortable with the glazing technique and also to practice brush and water control.
3. This will lead us into the final project where we'll put it all together - I've provided a reference of a simple butterfly with beautiful color combinations - perfect for glazing. You may choose to follow along step-by-step, or choose an entirely different image to paint. Up to you!
(free login with your email address)
If you are new to Skillshare, I've included this FREE Link for the first 25 students who check it out.
- Happy Painting!!
Plan with Me: October Bullet Journal!
It's a brand new layout for Oct. I had a lot of fun using the dutch door method in this one ~ Enjoy!!
Are you ready for Autumn?
• Archer & Olive Dot Journal: https://www.archerandolive.com/
• Micron Pen Set: https://amzn.to/2rCnwH0
• Windsor Newton Professional paints: https://amzn.to/2GWkvHy
• Other Watercolors & Brushes: https://paperwand.com/pages/materials...
• Straight Edge or Ruler